New version of Firebird Encryption Plugin Framework
IBSurgeon releases a new version of Firebird Encryption Plugin Framework: the set of source files and ready-to-use compiled binaries to implement database encryption for Firebird databases.
Main features of Firebird Encryption Plugin Framework (version 2021):
- Support of Firebird 4.0 and Firebird 3.0 out of the box, on Windows 32bit/64bit and Linux 32bit/64bit. The new version is ready to use with Firebird 4.0 without recompilation (but databases must be migrated, of course)
- Client-side KeyHolder support. Now, fbclient.dll can load keys from KeyHolder.conf on the client-side, it allows the transparent and safe connection of developer tools, Firebird command-line tools. and other applications without key exchange support.
- Included low-level tool for decryption of databases in case of corruption and (new in v2021) license of FirstAID recovery tool for 10 databases.
- Gbak.exe supports encrypted backup and restore.
- Client application examples are available for Delphi, Lazarus, PHP, .Net, Java, etc.
- Now 2 licenses are available:
All existing customers of Firebird Encryption Framework Unlimited License will receive this major upgrade for free!
- Unlimited license with sources, it includes upgrades for all minor releases of Firebird 4.0.x - USD$1999 (EUR 1655)
- Unlimited license with sources and implementation consulting for 1 application, includes upgrades for all minor releases of Firebird 4.0.x - USD$2499(EUR 2055)
Download the demo version of Firebird Encryption to try it with your application!